The retail industry is now more competitive, challenging, and demanding than ever. We offer platform-based and custom retail software development to the entire industry.
The retail industry is now more competitive, challenging, and demanding than ever. Not only is it evolving in leaps and bounds, but it is also aligned with clients’ demands. From fashion retail to grocery, the industry is as vast as it is complex.
The retail and consumer goods companies are constantly changing and competing in a highly complex marketplace, where customers’ expectations, supply chain intricacy, and government regulations are continuously increasing. Furthermore, technology is evolving incessantly, and it has to meet the ever-growing time-to-market needs people have nowadays.
In this scenario, the correct management of inventories, the optimization of internal processes, the reduction of response time, and the proper functioning of the supply chain, among others, are essential factors to guarantee productivity. Retailers also need to offer unique shopping experiences if they want to succeed both in-store and online, while shoppers expect more personalized services and new experiences, anytime, anywhere.
Vybrant has a record of providing retail software development services to clients willing to improve operations efficiency, optimize logistics, increase distribution speed to drive revenue upwards, improve revenue margins, and maximize their capital efficiency.
Our dedicated team delivers software services and solutions that help retail industry players to respond to the current fluctuating market. We offer platform-based and custom retail software development to the entire industry.
OUR EXPERTISE AND RETAIL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Creation of mobile applications with modern and consistent web design
- Redesign user interfaces to simplify business processes
- Design of more flexible and maintainable architectures
- Development and maintenance of supplier portals to facilitate efficient business transactions
- Reengineering and migration of point-of-sale systems to operate in different branches of the company
- Implementation of systems that centralize the processing of purchase orders
- Client-focused e-commerce platforms
- Complex system deployment
- Large database management
- Legacy systems integration
- Design of solutions to control the shop’s stock and goods
- Development of a home delivery system
- During Covid-19, the implementation of solutions to automate the purchase process in self-service terminals