Regime de Contratação: PJ
Região de Trabalho: Hibrido (São Paulo – Brasil)
Inglês fluente necessário.
Lead the development and execution of our retail marketing strategy in Brazil, including maintaining key relationships, optimizing product offerings, and ensuring alignment with our client’s brand strategy. Contribute to the design and implementation of annual marketing budgets, calendars, and plans, with a focus on ROI-driven opportunities. Collaborate with sales managers, distribution partners, and retail accounts to plan and execute impactful retail displays and activations that enhance the client’s brand.
What you’ll do
• Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience required in multi-channel/account.
• Business fluent in English and Brazilian Portuguese.
• Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
• Proactively collaborate with customers and internal parties to maximize product availability and purchase order fill rate, including channel inventory management.
• Analyze market trends and offer strategic suggestions for increased TCG exposure draw insights, and create reporting to communicate recommendations.
• Contribute to the formation of the annual departmental budget, and annual plan. Manage proper optimization of fund allocation, ensuring programs operate within budget.
• Develop and execute our multi-channel trade marketing plan in line with sales and marketing objectives, to drive ROI and maximize both sell-in and sell-thru.
• Partner cross-functionally to improve brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellent in- store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual sales priorities.
• Lead and strengthen brand activations at key retail accounts such as in store displays, POP, and window programs, through account specific activations and execution calendars, working directly with key retailers and our licensee.
• Collaborate with other internal functions such as Organized Play, Marketing, Legal, Finance and Logistics, across our organization to meet all client needs.
• Contribute to the development of sales collateral materials (presentations, sales sheets, giveaways, etc.)
• Provide key information on customer requirements and timelines, as well as information on competitor status to the rest of the business.
How you’ll be successful
• Developing an understanding of the company’s brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
• Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
• Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
• Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
• Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
• Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Brand experience.